Pinks?

DubbDesigns
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
KY
Anyone watch it? I was thinkin how a riced out Skyline would hold up against an American Muscle?

Let's say 67 camaro ss vs. a skyline, Side by side, no car lengths. both get 3 stages of Nitrous, who you think would win?

Anyone watch it? I was thinkin how a riced out Skyline would hold up against an American Muscle?
Let's say 67 camaro ss vs. a skyline, Side by side, no car lengths. both get 3 stages of Nitrous, who you think would win?
These both as they came from the factory? Which SS version? 325/350/375hp? Theres alot of factors involved, including the driver.

375... each one sooped up to the max, everything done to each one with top of the line/best stuff on it.

skyline would stomp the piss outa that camaro, you realize it is a 12 second car from the factory right???? Even with nitrous to just the camaro Id say the skyline...traction is a ***** in a rear wheel drive muscle car with lots o power...

skyline would stomp the piss outa that camaro, you realize it is a 12 second car from the factory right???? Even with nitrous to just the camaro Id say the skyline...traction is a ***** in a rear wheel drive muscle car with lots o power...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif wish they would have a skyline on Pinks, prolly win the race giving the opponent 6 car lengths.

Ya, skyline would have to race a Camaro, couldn't fuk with a stang hehe. By the way, we are building stang for next seasons Pinks. My boy Justain of JPC is the one who won that 85 stang in season starter. sold the car back to him after Pinks was over hehe. but a skyline is a good car, but sorry, a stock block 87-92 stang with nitrous would kill it. not to mention the skyline comes with power adder, so nitrous would be for stang only, skyline would have to stick with turbo.

also to prove my point, Justin's car is a stock block 302 , stroked to a 331 and runs 9's on the little nitrous shot he was using that night. I have pics of out car if yall wanna see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date