standalone dvd player

Participant count
  • Participants list

ismelllikepoop
10+ year member

Poophead
tj
I already have a nesa dvd player installed under the passenger seat going to my eclipse 7301. The issue is that there is a ton of engine noise, so i use a noise filter to get rid of it, and that makes the volume pretty quiet. Would a different brand of dvd player reduce it so that I wouldn't have to use the filter?

try running a power and ground wire directly to the battery to see if it gets rid of the engine whine. then try running rcas directly to your headunit to see if that gets rid of it. use this to find the source of the noise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.