Best speaker system for my 99 grand prix gtx

i have a 02 prix and i am puting 212l7 4ohm kx1200.1 and memphis for the doors and the rear deck i just have not pick out a amp for them. It is some thing for you to look at. Hope it helps

what would be the best setup for my 99 Grand Prix GTX? open to all.

Id try to replace the 6x9's with 6 1/2's to start with. If i had to do it all over again id go with one nice 12 with alot of SPL potential in a big ported box. I had a 15'' XXX and 2 12's in my 99 gp gt

I got a 99 gtp and I have to decide between a 15mt or dd9515...both are on their way to me...I got the q logic kick panels up fron with a kicker component set in em...but the trunk opening is ****ed up in grand prixs...I could barely fit a 4 cu box in there but its in...6 cu net btw...my 15xxx I had in there absolutely slammed....I still got the box plans if u want em...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.