install help

Participant count
  • Participant list

orion4life
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Last night i bought a cheap sony xploid cdx-s2010 from best buy. I have a 91 maxima se. When i took out the stock radio there were 2 packs of wires that un hooked, ones a big pack with 9 wires running to it and the smaller pack has 5 wires and what looks like a power wire raped in electircal tape. The plugin pack that came with the sony has 13 wires. So which wires from the new pack go to the old packs?

If i need to post wire colors i can.

Yea the first one is the right harness, but my question is why aren't you using a harness adapter? Go to Wally World and buy a Scosche wiring harness adapter for a Nissan for $8 and make your life a lot easier. The wires are already color coded and will match the Sony wires and then you just plug that straight to the Nissan harness.

yea i already have one its just that the person who had the car before me chopped of the ****n connector so it took me and my friend a couple of hours figuring everything out. and thats not the right harness so if you have a maxima DONT USE THAT DIAGRAM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.