anyone got some dirt cheap components for sale

yeah. i had them in the back of mycar in their box. then took them out with everything else back there, a couople boxes of random ****, and put them behind my car. then i forgot they were there and backed over them. one is still good but one has noticeable rubbing when you push on teh cone. they were 3.5 yrs old so i wasnt real mad about it, though i did love those comps.

**** that sux mang, ghood thing theyu were old, would been pissed, good luck on the find, someitmes they have some on ebay, u may wanan look there although u prolly already did. GL

-Imaspaceguy90

**** that sux mang, ghood thing theyu were old, would been pissed, good luck on the find, someitmes they have some on ebay, u may wanan look there although u prolly already did. GL
-Imaspaceguy90
actually i havent. i keep meaning to but havent done it yet.

i saw some jvc 6.5 comps at the px the other day that i might go buy. only 40 bucks and no tax. they didnt soudn too bad and like i said should be better than stock. im by no mneans looking to spend alot right now. just somethign to hold me over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.