Pioneer Radio Reception Problem

Participant count
  • Participants list

WillyG4444
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ridgewood
I got my girl a Pioneer DEH-3700 Cd player and all of the sudden the radio reception started getting a lot of static. Every station has static now, but the thing is that it worked fine for about a month, and then the radio just started getting fuzzy. What could the problem be? Thanks.

what is the car? i had that problem with my 2005 civic, i had gotten my windows tinted and my car has a ant. booster in the back near the window, and when he tinted the window, he must have knocked the wire out cause there was alot of static then i removed the plastic where the booster was and found the wire was not pluged in completly.

It's a 2003 Hyundai Sonata... she actually just got her windows tinted too, but the cd player and tint was put on at the same time and the radio worked for about a month. Maybe I'll check that out... any other suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.