F*ck Ups!!!

swiftone
10+ year member

So I recently ordered the Kenwood XXV off eBay, and according to UPS it was supposed to arrive yesterday, Feb 3rd. So I stay home ALL day in anticipation, and by about 630 pm im getting pretty pissed. I call the office and they tell me its on the truck and it will arrive by 8pm the latest. Needless to say, not only did the UPS guy not come, but I didnt even receive a phone call, or any update on the online tracking. This is pretty shitty service from a company that prides itself on speedy, accurate delivery. I guess Ill be waiting until Monday. Anyone else have any delivery stories where those ******** jerked you around?

bet you wish you had my ups man

UPS2.jpg

I just ordered some stuff, and ups had delevery on it. It was supose to be delivered friday, well I ended up calling them. They had put the wrong zipcode on it, and it was about 8 hours away, inwhich didn't arrive till the following thursday. I feel for you man.

When I ordered my XXV from Crutchfield it was ordered at about 3pm (CST) on the 23rd of Dec.

I paid an extra $9 on top of otherwise free shipping to have it delivered Next Day Service.

Before 10am the next day it was there.

I've used UPS shipping stuff I sold on eBay with no issues before. I've used DHL with no problems as well.

I'm certain most folks can come up with a horror story about a commercial courier if they try hard enough.

Good luck getting your situation sorted out and here's hoping you enjoy your new eXcelon! (I love mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

UPS gave me great service. I wasnt home for a package that needed shipping, because of school. They left me that sticker and i called the number around 3:00 and told her that i would only be home till 6:30. The lady told me that she will contact the delivery man and before 6:30 i had the package. not sooooo bad eh?

i ordered a jl12w7 from the net for my brother for his birthday and they delivered a day earlier than the tracking info said. so go brown. as for the usps, they are 2 days late on an item that was sent priority mail. go figure

UPDATE: So UPS claims the item never arrived at my local distribution center, and they are initiating a trace on the item. Futhermore the seller never asked me anything about insurance, so I could be screwed if the item is in fact lost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

swiftone

10+ year member
swiftone
toronto, canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from