My First Ported Box

dleccord
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sacramento
okay i got the plans from Moe Lester's box plans : 1.6@32, http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16cubes32hz25sqin9rn.png

i just finished screwing the walls down and sanded all the sides for alignment.

DSC03721.jpg

DSC03724.jpg

DSC03725.jpg

now i am about to cut the circle for my 10 but where should i cut it? does it matter if it's in the center or right next to the port?

all inputs plzz:D

btw, JordanTyler helped me through this, nice gal

psst... you didn't put screws in for your port, and I'm guessing that's a dry fit, so no biggie.

my thoughts would be nearer the port on the front baffle, I could be completely wrong here though.

would the center of the front be fine or right next to the port? what do you guys prefer? in the box diagram there's sorta like a box space especially for the sub, 1.5cube, or it really doesnt matter?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.