Most recommended 791xv accessories?

i currently have a battery backup and a extra peizo siren. i also have the liquid switch under my hood and a tailgate switch since i have a truck. oh, also have the windows up/down module, i think its the 530T

Thats exactly what it does... incase your battery cable is cut during theft.
you know i was thinking about if you had like the big-3 and you had like 1/0 ga. wire, it would act as a backup in a way, think about if the theives did cut your regular wire your alarm would still work becuase of the big-3,it would still allow power to the system,like a redundant system

What does the windows up/down module do? Just let you roll your windows from a distance?
yes, it allows up/down from your remote. pretty much useless really, just cool to have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Get a shitload of mini piezos. I got 8 installed under my dash yesterday so now I have 10 sirens. It's unbearable to sit in my car for more than 2 seconds. It makes you want to rip your ears out. THat's a good way to make sure they won't be in your car long //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah but what should i be looking for from installation?

What do you mean? Like how do you know if its a good install or not?

Make sure everything works, best thing I can tell you.

I have backup battery, piezo sirens, DEI 530T window automation (windows go up when armed), 506T glass breakage sensor, 508D Motion detector (windows go up on first stage), 2 strobe lights under the dash, air horns under the dash, red/blue strobes on the front and rear deck, and the DEI hood lock system.

Alarm add-ons are kind of my hobby, that and I live in a risky part of philly

Also: For the install, make sure everything works (Best buy installed my first alarm and they didnt connect the dome light supervision, the remote trunk release, etc). Also, Wherever you have it installed (make sure you tell them where, best buy put mine right under hte driver knee panel, and the wires were all VERY exposed...bastards) and make sure that you cant see any of the wires. The alarm wire are mostly 18 gauge and are brightly colored, they stick out like a sore thumb as opposed to the factory wiring. Have the installers either wire loom or electrical tape all wires, and tuck them high up in the dash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.