1/4 mile et...

mustangowner
10+ year member

still wangin'
Shelby,AL
what do u guys think i can run in a 1/4 mile with the following mods...

its a 2000 mustang gt 5 speed

-k&n air filter

-bbk 70mm tb

-bosch 4 way plugs

-bbk x-pipe with cats

-dynomax ultra flow catback

-ram heavy duty 10.5" clutch

-373 gears with m/t street drag radials

-mgw shifter

This thread is every bit as bad as a "How many deebeez will 2 type Rs HIT in my accord?" thread...
really...ive never seen that thread so i am really not sure how bad it is. i already know what my car will run, low to mid 13's like someone said earlier. i was thinkin somewhere around 13.2

its really sad that someone uses their time to make a forum so people can get help in some area when they need it, then we have people like you that get on here and make people feel really stupid by answering with sumthin like you typed above. thanks guys

probably low 13's if you can drive a manual well and hook up. i would wait on the throttle body until you upgrade or at least port your intake. the stock tb should be getting plenty of air, if your intake and manifold are still stock. throw that money at some headers if you dont already have them, or an msd or mallory ignition if you have headers.

really...ive never seen that thread so i am really not sure how bad it is. i already know what my car will run, low to mid 13's like someone said earlier. i was thinkin somewhere around 13.2
Then why start the thread?

its really sad that someone uses their time to make a forum so people can get help in some area when they need it, then we have people like you that get on here and make people feel really stupid by answering with sumthin like you typed above. thanks guys
boo.gif

probably low 13's if you can drive a manual well and hook up. i would wait on the throttle body until you upgrade or at least port your intake. the stock tb should be getting plenty of air, if your intake and manifold are still stock. throw that money at some headers if you dont already have them, or an msd or mallory ignition if you have headers.

i can drive a manual, hooking up is gonna be the problem. by the way all mods listed are as of now. they are all installed on the car except for the gears and drag radials. my next mod will be a cai.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mustangowner

10+ year member
still wangin'
mustangowner
Shelby,AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date