good budget tweeter

the single 12 in my standard cab will drown out my powerbase comps, do you think i should just get a set of Focal 165H poly flex components do you think it will be enough?....cause i was gonna put together a midrange/midbass and a tweeter combo and use them as center stage and a little rearfill.

btw congrats to me on my 1,000th post

im open to midbass n midrange and even x-over opinions too...trying to put together something smooth for front stage and center stage/rear fill

not looking to spend to much....but this is where my money will be well spent

1) Why on earth do you want a "center stage" speaker system and rear fill?

2) Are you planning on running active or passive? What type of power do you have to work with?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.