external ports...

Participant count
  • Participant list

hzsogood
5,000+ posts

**The Clean South**
TX/MN
My new car does'nt have fold down seats so i want to make a enenclosure with external ports, being aero ports that start the enclosure and run the tube out of the box.... i want to have the top of the port come threw my reak deck i hope this makes sense

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I agree; it doesn't. :) See my comment above on Tuesday at 4:08 pm; in short, I'll use the auxiliary port on the FM transmitter.
Yeah I bet. A traffic jam by where I stay now is when you have to slow down a little to get around some Amish dude in a horse and buggy.
The late 80's early 90's car's OEM speakers were of the same quality as today's offerings. The main difference was the rear speakers were enclosed...
You're not trying to figure out the mass of air in your 3" port or whatever, you're trying to figure out the mass of air that you would need in an...
Are you going to do actual aeroports with flares on both ends? I’m running a single 4 inch aeroport on my little 750 watt 12. It has flares on...

About this thread

hzsogood

5,000+ posts
**The Clean South**
hzsogood
TX/MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date