Just put in some Nakamichis in my Integra

phildapimp89
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL
Well I stole the Nakamichi speakers out of my dad's Lexus SC400(the speakers have never been over volume of 5 unless I was in the car) and swapped them into my Acura Integra(p00 speakers) and WOW....

Nakamichi makes good stuff. I'm surprised its not talked about much on the forums... Why not?

They are right up there with all the other high end components...

Anyways, Nakamichi owns.

Well I stole the Nakamichi speakers out of my dad's Lexus SC400
Regardless of whether or not they've ever seen any hard usage, I'm sure next time Dad slides his fave Frank Sinatra or Nat King Cole (or whatever it is that your dad listens to) disc in the stereo he'll be greatly impressed by the resultant lack of audio output.

And your point of reference is?....
If you are stealing them out of your dads car i take it aint much...
I've heard CDTs, XXX mids, most of the higher quality mainstream brands. Just can't afford them .//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

man if i was your dad i would be pissed... he paid over a $1,000 to get that system in his car. (which IMO is a ripoff, not cuz they are bad just not that good)

Nobody talks up Nak because all the cool stuff is too friggin expensive for what you get. Take for instance thier $500 CD player- awsome d/a converter, patented holding mech, no features whatsoever, no internal crossovers, doesn't play mp-3 cd's, no eq, just a bass and treble adjustment.... I've only heard some of thier coaxails, and they were good, but not great, and the price means they should be awesome.

let me get this right you have lexus factory speakers in your car? nak hasnt made real "good" speakers this century so to speak
Thats if they even make their own drivers to begin with...

I just dont see how he could compare a pair of 10yr old factory speakers, which likely are not even 4ohm, nor a real 2way considering there was a tweet somewhere in the car per side...ran off radio power...lol

Its cool if they sound nice, but dont overeact..lol

I am more interested in hear what dad thinks about having no speakers, or what he replaced them with. Nak makes good stuff, but their value for the dollar and reliability *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.