phildapimp89

Just put in some Nakamichis in my Integra

Well I stole the Nakamichi speakers out of my dad's Lexus SC400(the speakers have never been over volume of 5 unless I was in the car) and swapped them into my Acura Integra(p00 speakers) and WOW....

Nakamichi makes good stuff. I'm surprised its not talked about much on the forums... Why not?

They are right up there with all the other high end components...

Anyways, Nakamichi owns.

They are right up there with all the other high end components...

And your point of reference is?....

If you are stealing them out of your dads car i take it aint much...

rainbow....homemade sounds best

DYNAUDIO E S O T E C....Mobile Fidelity

Panasonic Vacuum Tube

TRU Technology SSLD6

TRU Technology STEEL S44 & S500

DYNAUDIO Esotec System 362

Dynaudio MW190 12" (x2) IB

Stinger Expert/Esoteric Audio Isopath/Cascade

Refs-NE14MX , jdavis37, anarchy57, mj121983 , ll kadoy ll, TheBigDu , cdj ,Kawasaki STX-R ,Fdeez ,Ksin291,meangta, lil azn 06, HAVINGFUN, Loud1500, Flipx99 , jjunior887 ,mastarecoil ,slammed , T3mpest ,westerbud, Airman21, bconn587, LexNBimmer,namike, alphakenny1, HebrewHammer,chadillac,remiserg, purerx7tt, OCURIEL, coneO,Igno,Iluvzmzm,godzukiduce,CrazedCat,skylar112,

bose301s,qwertvt

Well I stole the Nakamichi speakers out of my dad's Lexus SC400
Regardless of whether or not they've ever seen any hard usage, I'm sure next time Dad slides his fave Frank Sinatra or Nat King Cole (or whatever it is that your dad listens to) disc in the stereo he'll be greatly impressed by the resultant lack of audio output.

Refs: [

CA.com] [eBay.com]

Forumsignatureimage.jpg

And your point of reference is?....

If you are stealing them out of your dads car i take it aint much...

I've heard CDTs, XXX mids, most of the higher quality mainstream brands. Just can't afford them .:uhoh:

nak makes killer HUs. but everyone knows that.

had no idea about the speakers.

i drive a honda element.

-Eclipse AVN h/u

-custom fiberglass doorpods :D

-CDT 7.2usx comps :yumyum:

-mmatts SQ####? amp (200x2wrms underrated)

-"custom" TC9/XXX 15"

-Cadence zrs-10

and lots and lots of bjork.

man if i was your dad i would be pissed... he paid over a $1,000 to get that system in his car. (which IMO is a ripoff, not cuz they are bad just not that good)

refs...

twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

kewl

REFS: Vincent9515, snoopdan, delvryboy, pyro719, teamsubgopoof, coolahan, Toxic Tuan

cacompedobear.gif

Nobody talks up Nak because all the cool stuff is too friggin expensive for what you get. Take for instance thier $500 CD player- awsome d/a converter, patented holding mech, no features whatsoever, no internal crossovers, doesn't play mp-3 cd's, no eq, just a bass and treble adjustment.... I've only heard some of thier coaxails, and they were good, but not great, and the price means they should be awesome.

Shop smart...Shop S-Mart... YOU GOT THAT!!!!!!!!

salsashark6kd.gif

salsa shark....

Current Setup:

Vehicle: 2004 Honda Civic Si

Head: DEH 860MP

Mid/High: Dls UP-6

Subs: Dls Iridium 10

Amp: Xtant 403a

Other:Valentine 1 radar detector with remote display, Pioneer ipod controller, XM sat radio, Rear fill was determined to be a part of a communist plot to destroy our way of life and was henceforth banished from my car

let me get this right you have lexus factory speakers in your car? nak hasnt made real "good" speakers this century so to speak

Pioneer DEH-80PRS JL TwK88

Audiofrog GB10

SB Acoustics 5.25 and 6.5"

Hybrid Audio Technologies Clarus 15

RF Punch amps

dynamat extreme

let me get this right you have lexus factory speakers in your car? nak hasnt made real "good" speakers this century so to speak

Thats if they even make their own drivers to begin with...

I just dont see how he could compare a pair of 10yr old factory speakers, which likely are not even 4ohm, nor a real 2way considering there was a tweet somewhere in the car per side...ran off radio power...lol

Its cool if they sound nice, but dont overeact..lol

rainbow....homemade sounds best

DYNAUDIO E S O T E C....Mobile Fidelity

Panasonic Vacuum Tube

TRU Technology SSLD6

TRU Technology STEEL S44 & S500

DYNAUDIO Esotec System 362

Dynaudio MW190 12" (x2) IB

Stinger Expert/Esoteric Audio Isopath/Cascade

Refs-NE14MX , jdavis37, anarchy57, mj121983 , ll kadoy ll, TheBigDu , cdj ,Kawasaki STX-R ,Fdeez ,Ksin291,meangta, lil azn 06, HAVINGFUN, Loud1500, Flipx99 , jjunior887 ,mastarecoil ,slammed , T3mpest ,westerbud, Airman21, bconn587, LexNBimmer,namike, alphakenny1, HebrewHammer,chadillac,remiserg, purerx7tt, OCURIEL, coneO,Igno,Iluvzmzm,godzukiduce,CrazedCat,skylar112,

bose301s,qwertvt

I'll meet you half way, we can compare them to extremis mids.

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

:rolleyes:

More proof.

I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...

No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

Not made by Nak anyway, could be good--sure they are better than stock Acura--but they don't have a build house for speaks.

If the boat floats for you I guess. Unfortunately, your dad's ship will sink.

Hello GSteg it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now