new 6.5" components

M@nJo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area
my polk ex3650's are crapping out on me (scratching/distortion), so im gonna look for a nice set of 6.5" components that actually desire my needs now while the time is right.

im looking for a set that will play perfectly fine off my deck HU (60w x 4 mofset) and ideal for daily driver sound quality and can get loud as well. my budget is $200 and probably gonna order thru ebay or http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

im looking for crisp and clear mids mainly, i have the subwoofers for lows. what do you guys recommend?

your deck isnt 240 watts. Dont buy a set of comps to run off your deck.

$100 amp and $100 speakers over $200 speaker off hu.

boss....i always thought they were just another kenwood/jvc type brand?

someone recommended me some polk's...they were good speakers..hm?

what you guys think about autotek or cdt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.