Dayton RS180s mids & Seas 27TDFC tweets

Participant count
  • Participants list

Speedyd718
10+ year member

G.O.M.A.B.
hey everyone i need some help knowing how much power should be sending these mids and tweets. i know what the manufacturer's say but i know you guys have a better grasp of what these can handle. i'll be getting amps based on the power ratings so don't worry about that aspect. i just need to know their power handling capabilities. thanks again guys.

Dave

I think the amps you have will be fine. I see no reason to worry. Most of the time, the power will be flucuating anyways, so it's not like you're sending them full power 100% of the time. Just listen/smell/look for anything funny. If it does one of those things, turn down the volume.

Most likely you'll be turning down the gain on the tweeters so you're not going to send it as much as you think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.