JL Stealthbox Toyota Tundra

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rodge
10+ year member

I just came back from my local car audio place and I'm absolutely shocked at how much they want for one of these. 525$? For a single ten? Come on you have to be kidding me!! Anyone know of plans out there on the net to make your own? I was on tundrasolutions and there is a link to plans, however, I don't have access to it.

there a good product, and if you want something thats going to fit in the centerconsle and look that good you probably dont have too many options

thats JL for you. they make a good product, but they get you in that corner where you dont have any other options but to choose the JL, bend over, and take it like a man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
If your bypassing the infotainment stuff in the original HU setup, then the LCi7PRO should handle the rest. If you want to retain the handsfree...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...
Hey everyone! I'm a car stereo newbie and I know next to nothing about car stereos, only features. I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Highlander...
Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now...

About this thread

Rodge

10+ year member
Rodge
Mohnton, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from