Tell me how this looks.

SUB_URBAN
10+ year member

Almost ******
I'm thinking of upgrading my System up to something that pounds. I am thinking of getting a 200 amp alternator, a Yellowtop in the back with a lanzar Opti2000d and an RE 18" SX in a big ported box in my suburban. I was just wondering how this system looks and if their is anything else u guys would reccommend in the same price range.

Just please, please dont get the amp from lanzar.com/qualitycaraudio.com. They will send you bad amps and then they take 2 weeks to get another one. They sent me a bad amp the first time and took over a week to get it back to me and they had sent me another fried amp that worked for 2 days. Good amp, bad company.

yea mang lanzars no good look into pyramid if u want to bump hawd
PLZ never say pyramid in this thread ever again, and Lanzar opti's are some of the best amps you can get for the price and power output. Oh and Kotec don't you think a 2500d would be a little overkill for 1 SX?

You would not have to feed the sub 2500 watts off the 2500d if you know what you're doing. Obviously, you dont, so go with the obvious. The 1200D.

You would not have to feed the sub 2500 watts off the 2500d if you know what you're doing. Obviously, you dont, so go with the obvious. The 1200D.
If you mean I don't know how to set my gain with a dmm, then you are wrong, but why buy an amp with so much overhead that I will never use with this sub?

FYI with the power you are running an upgraded alt may not be needed. You also probably wont need a battery in the rear. Simple 1/0 guage power and ground with a deep cycle under the hood will probably cut it.

FYI with the power you are running an upgraded alt may not be needed. You also probably wont need a battery in the rear. Simple 1/0 guage power and ground with a deep cycle under the hood will probably cut it.
Yea I was just going to get it out of the way, because Later I plan on upgrading by getting another amp and another Sx and a component amp. This will only be a temporary setup while i save up my money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.