xxx box design?

Participant count
  • Participant list

vinylavenger
10+ year member

Well, Im not to sure how this will work, or if it is an "ideal" setup or not. so, im here to ask you all for ideas on my design. its badly drawn and not to scale, but should present the idea at least. Im open to suggestions and what not, just as long as your not telling me im a straight up dumd a$$, cause i already know that;) so, if theres anything you would change, or something you would keep or whatever, please tell me and hopefully i will come out of this with a better idea of how/what to do with my new toys.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL95/2105510/4186662/116188106.jpg

I could not verify your dimmensions because it was so small. Other than that nothing looks wrong. What vehicle will this be going in? And what type of power do you have available? Any electrical upgrads done or planned?

shoot, guess i should make it bigger huh. its goin in an 03 tahoe, looking for an alternastor right now, have 4 optima yellowtops, doing big 3 as soon as i get back stateside, plan on multiple runs of 0guage wire. running the subs with 2 xx-colossus amps.

4 15"???

Ur making me want to sell my Rear seats in my hoe!!

I'm gonna have to wait to do things like this after i get outta college n got a place, then i can store all my ****.

Looks good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.