HellyHans

Upgrading HU power wire?

Hi,is it worth it to upgrade my HU powerwire to a little bigger gauge?

If so.. How do I run the power wire? directly off the battery with a fuse or is the fuse on the HU enough??

As my car has obviously a powerwire going from the fuse box to the radio,, I want to upgrade it.. do you recommend this or its not really worth it?

Alpine HU with 4V outs..

My alpine HU has a fan on it, but its not running while the HU is on.. is this fan suppose to work constantly or it will go on at a certain temp?

Hi,is it worth it to upgrade my HU powerwire to a little bigger gauge?

If so.. How do I run the power wire? directly off the battery with a fuse or is the fuse on the HU enough??

As my car has obviously a powerwire going from the fuse box to the radio,, I want to upgrade it.. do you recommend this or its not really worth it?

Alpine HU with 4V outs..

My alpine HU has a fan on it, but its not running while the HU is on.. is this fan suppose to work constantly or it will go on at a certain temp?

im asuming it turns on when the hu has reached a certain temp due to noise issues

Only run a direct power line if you are using the on-board amplifier to power your speakers.

The Fan on the alpine HU's only turn on when the head unit is At a certain temp. And when it does come on, i think that their is a TEMP. Display that comes up on the screen.

Sorry, yeah its a 9827, basic MP3 model, but has 4V outs.. I will run 4 speakers off of it... So, I doesnt matter if I run a direct power wire from the batt to it, with a fuse?

Concerning the fan.. in my manual, id does say that if it gets to hot, it will stop working and indicate heat on the screen,but I just thought the fan would work all the time to keep it cool