Jeep HU Prob....Need Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 95 jeep grand cherokee laredo with the stock Infinity sound system and im installing a Pioneer DEH-P3500 cd player.....i have my harness and ive got all my wires hooked up and have the stock amp grouded too.....the unit powers on but theres a purple and white wire(both negatives) that plugged into the back of the stock cd player and i have no clue what to do with this??? If anyone here could help me i would greatly greatly appreciate it!! Thanks Alot:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

TBH, that is too many speakers for just a pair of 10" subs. The Skar 6.5s and tweeters are very efficient and can get super loud on moderate...
I purchased a set of 1" stand off rings, should still be good from door to cone as well. They won't fit without the spacers, the recoils I...
It is the same one that Rockford Fosgate sells as well. They are identical and the NVX is cheaper as well. Even Amazon has them iirc for 199.99...
Is anyone familiar with, or can help with the Infinity system (with amp) fitted in 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I've installed a Atoto A6 head unit...
Riddle me this... if those are 80 watt rms speakers, how is the 200 watts that amp is pushing not destroying them?

About this thread

blaze383

Banned
blaze383
Marion, North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from