HowLowd
10+ year member

03 Max
Sup,

I have a dbx earthquake 12

18_1.JPG

cf_1.JPG

looking at the two ported alignments here

but note on the second ported its calling for a 2 inch port? Just doesnt seem right.

dbx_12d_12_15d.jpg

I only want to do this one time and have it as lowd and as accurate as possible without coming 19 inches forward into my trunk. so can you hook me up with something that would hit for reggae; jazz; rnb; rap; Gospel; and occasionally bass discs and such with the specs of

33 inches left to right

15.75 top to bottom of my rear speakers

26 inches from front of trunk to back of rear seat

I would like to make the box as shallow as possible and make up for as much space sideways as possible. I appreciate it if so. My email is

cant.get.ryte@gmail.com (Let me know if you want an invite) and your paypal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.