Home audio suggestions

Participant count
  • Participants list

mattmcss
10+ year member

Shake that laffy taffy
Twin Cities
Well , Since i dont really know much about home audio setups , or home theatre

Someone give me a basic rundown , anyone have any good speaker brands ? i am lookin for a set of towers for now , i've been looking at some infinitys or JBL's , i want to run em off a harmon kardon amp , I just need some input on what some good products are

Thanks in advance

i was thinking in the 300 doller a pair speaker range

i might be able to do a set of 5000 dollar speakers , if i sold my soul

anyone ?

5k isn't expensive comparitively //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but i'd go with JBL then.

Focal(JL Lab) is my vote, close to your range, but closer to 400 or 500 a pair,

at 300 I'd go JBL or Klipsch

(but, for an extra $100, Focal would justify it to you)

or you could have lemans build you some speakers that are way better....
do you ever grow tired of being an immature ass? or will you always be like this? and you call me annoying..

do you ever grow tired of being an immature ass? or will you always be like this? and you call me annoying..

just tryin to help you out man... i know you've got some amazing stuff to get out on the market

just tryin to help you out man... i know you've got some amazing stuff to get out on the market
actually you could help me out by growing up and not responding to anything i post unless it is in reference to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.