CDT CL-1215 vs. Adire Shiva

cdtizgod
10+ year member

jersey
im guna be buying a new sub soon, and im looking to spend about 100-120 for a sub. im kinda poor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and i dont really care about the sub in my system as long as it hits tight and accuratley and has good build quality. loudness isnt a huge factor, but i gotta be able to feel it. so the cdt is 100 from thezeb.com, and the shiva is if im not mistaken 115 from adire and both are considered sq subs, so right now they are the two im thinking about. which one would you guys reccomend? i know not many people have heard the cdt, but from every person i talk to who has, they say they love them.

are there any other good sq subs out there for that price that im not aware of?

btw, im using a 1 cube box and feeding it 350 watts rms

thanks

sean

I'd say the Shiva as well. Just an all around good woofer. Plus it's the new line, and I hear some improvements have been made over last year's version. Or for about the same price you can get a 187 from IA. The Shiva kicks it in the balls in the SQ department, but it gets louder and the build quality can't be beat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.