Custom box idea's (need some help)

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
2 12w6v2's lookn for some ideas on a box. I dont want to do the standard sealed and box look. I would like something custom shoots some ideas. I have a pretty large suv maybe some photoshop people to make something look cool???

here is a link to show what the rear looks like

(this is not my car and this one looks like **** but thats the same size rear as mine) the side door in the rear is not opened on that one like it can do

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-ISUZU-TROOPER-4X4-salvage-rebuildable-59K-miles-LR_W0QQitemZ4575723314QQcategoryZ6269QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this one has a better rear look to it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOW-RESERVE-GREAT-ON-GAS-LOADED-MOON-4X4_W0QQitemZ4574557428QQcategoryZ6269QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

The car is a 1994 isuzu trooper but most of all of them I believe have the same look in the cargo area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.