Quality Headphones

Participant count
  • Participants list

punxworm
10+ year member

Looking for new quality headphones, looking to spend $100 or under if possible. The major qualities I need are comfort overall, durability and great sound quality. I like the Bose Triports a lot because they are amazingly comfortable and sound great, but maybe someone has a suggestion for me about something cheaper that is just as good or near?

check out shure canal phones, or etymotic canal phones. much better sound and ambient noise cancellation

Grado's, Sennheisers, or Shure's should be your first choices //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And if you want a good amp to go with them...http://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Tubes;action=display;num=1125326118

seems like a really cool project! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the Grado's and the Sennheisers look very nice. Any specific recommendations? Especially ones considering how the headphones fit; the aspect I like so much about the Bose Triports is how they dont simply sit on your ears as much as they surround them. I can't tell very well from the graphics if any of the headphones I'm looking at are like that.

closed circumaural headphones you say? also known as cans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ?

most senns and grados will do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.