no wiring harness...

Participant count
  • Participant list

eric12421
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
RI
ok im looking on ebay and i see an alpine Hu and im like wow that looks cool, so i click on it, bid and then im looking at the pictures and im like oh crap i just bid on a HU without a wiring harness, since this will be my first HU and im extremly bad w? car audio does anyone have any suggestions, or is just going out and buying a wiring harness, if they sell them. Actully heres the link to the HU...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5802780138&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

is it not such a bad thing not for it to not come with a wiring harness, i know its a pain to rewire everything but i just bought all new stereo wires and sub wires and stuff soo.

anyway thanks anyway

eric

you can order one from alpine...or you might go to your local electronics store, I have had some given to me that were laying around before...not a big deal I wouldnt think

Get a Pioneer or Alpine of the current year or look at a different one...even one of the buttons is broken...I know not a huge deal but you can find a better condition one...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imo.gif.3a57bcc70a4835dc53e86ffae1a0b041.gif

but if you REALLY want that then yeah call Alpine like ^ he said

yeah i'd spend the extra buck and get one in better condition...i mean hell you never know, the unit may not even work at all
It's a moot point now seeing as the listing ended a few days ago...but since he was the winning bidder he doesn't have much choice but to pay the $46 plus $15 for shipping. And since it was sold as 'untested, As Is' if it's broke after he gets a harness for it he just bought a $61+harness paperweight.

Though it doesn't look good, I hope it worked out for ya, buddy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.