eagle talon question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jdizzle
10+ year member

tha dirty dizzle ;)
Carthage, NC
my boy just got a 95 talon, i dont think he wants components i think he just wants some coaxials to go in the stock locations, im not sure what size they are, i think they're 5.25 in the front and 6.5 in the back but im not really sure, what are some really clean coaxials that we could put in there?

The front door will fit up too 6-3/4 round and the back seat side panel will fit up to 6-1/2. I had to cut out the back of the stock factory speaker bracket to fit my kappa's in though. Also if there may be 2 3.5 in speakers on the dash. My eclipse came with the stock infinity system and I am not sure if that was an option specific to that aplication. I would recomend Infinity Kappa 63.7i's all the way around. However they do put a 2ohm load on your amp.

Paul

yea boosted and it has speakers in the bottom of the dash too, we havent had a chance to listen to them all yet, we're puttin a cdplayer in today, thanks for your guys help

swoosh his is boosted fwd not awd

Bottom of the dash? There shoudn't be.

In the doors, tweeter in the top of the dash.. And a place where you can fit shallow 6x9s in the back

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.