woofers

trevor87
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
GEORGIA
I about to replace a 15" speaker in my room with a replacement from pe

I need to know if i have a woofer or a subwoofer? And for my replacement shuould i get a woofer or a subwoofer wat is the difference in the 2?

Yea its an old home cabinet with one 15" speaker and one midrange and one tweeter

It says the 15" is a 8ohm and it hits hard enough and gets loud enough for me so i want another with the same thing.

dude those are pieces of trash. i have a 12" one that is sitting in my trashcan outside. they have no clarity. buy the dayton classic woofers. they are excellent.

Very tough to give you replacement advice with a) the specs of the old drivers or b) the model of the old speakers.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

You haven't given enough info to make any actual recommendations.

Well i dont really know much about it

Its 15" says its a Technics SB-L95

8 ohm

thats all i really know

BTW i wasnt running on a plate amp it was just plugged in to my reciever and worked good enough

This is like trying to decide what replacement engine to get without knowing what car it's going into...we really need more information. Enclosure dimensions, pictures, any crossover information. Please.

I dont have any of that. To measure demensions should i just measure height/width/depth.

I can try a pic but it will be really low quality.

And i know nothing about the crossover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.