Dream Sub

I have my dream sub right now.

If a company ever comes out with a workable LMT solution (I mean mass-production, something that progresses beyond the prototype stage), that would be probably the next one I'd want.

I'd have to say an 18" XXX for daily driving, and an 18" MT for comps or a 12" Memphis Mad Max for comps, cuz it would so cool to own people with one 12 if I could obtain the proper amount of power to throw it, does anyone know when the mad max's are going to be out for sale?

I have my dream sub right now.
If a company ever comes out with a workable LMT solution (I mean mass-production, something that progresses beyond the prototype stage), that would be probably the next one I'd want.

The new sound splinter sub will... or no?

20 bucks it'll be too big to fit in my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. Stupid vans will all their space...

An 8" LMT.. that would be cool.. right? think he'll do that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ImageURLFull.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.