Southwest Region Albuquerque: Phoenix Gold / Baillios SPL event tomorrow

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participants list

HiAmplidude
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
The Internet
I don't know if there's anyone around the Albuquerque area, but I'll post anyway. I just found out that there will be a (probably not sanctioned) audio event at Baillios in Albuquerque tomorrow July 9 and in Santa Fe Sunday July 10.

SPL classes:

Cat1: unlimited

Cat2: 2 woof

Cat3: 1 woof

It's rare to have a show out here, so we'll be going just for the H.O.I., but I won't be competing (dead sub amp last week, replacement not here yet).

My friend told me about that today, and i wuz like a car audio comp here in New Mexico but i guess he was telling me the truth. Do you guys know when the next baillos car audio comp is gonna take place?? I would love to join one of these days.

THIS YEARS COMP IS JULY 20th IN ALBUQUERQUE AND JULY 21 IN SANTA FE(or opposite)!!! Same thing, its gonna be in the baillos parking lots. This year the guy who won last year is gonna be running 4 15" Sound streams with a 6500watts rms sound stream with 3 yellow top batterys. I talked to him the other day at SouthWest Customs on Menaul. If anyone plans to go please let me know because im pretty sure im going.

hate to pul this from the dead but is there news of any other comps in NM right now? i will let you guys know if anything pops up in farmington. we usually have about 4 a yr. and they might be usaci sanctioned soon. p.s. a shop has a tl up here. =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.