do you think my gurl will like this?

• Thread starter <bumpin2002accord>
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
&

<bumpin2002accord>

ok for christmas i wanted to get my gurl something she really wants i bought her THE RING but i wanted her to be able to pull up at collage

and let everyone know that shes got tha best

we both have accords mine 2002 hers is 2000

ok this is what i got her all audiobahn

2 aw1208x 1500 wat 12"s

2 abc6002 carbonfiber 6 1/2" componets and titanium tweets w/x-over and acx692 6x9"s

1 abd40x line driver

1 a2300hcx 1200x2 amp

1 a4601x 105x4 amp

1 acap15x 3 farad cap bank

1 avm264 6.4" flipdown monitor

playstation 2 and iam giveing her my old momo 18"s and buying me some 20" amithist

so do you think thats a good or not i think i need 2 get 4 10" but i dont thnk i want her to go def ??

ok this gurl must be a dam 10 cause tha ring probly cost 2 g but tha system probly cost 5 g's

i hope she likes it cause if i bought that for my gurl she would die

Damn you must really love this girl, or do you?

Are you trying to kill her? or trying to get her WET when she listing to music???

what a fkn fggot

youre whipped like a mofo

id make sure your girl isnt just using u for stereo components and she has another boy on the side to satisfy her WET desires that money cant do

o wait...maybe I'M the one fkn ur girl...

fggot

first of all fat albert and gyas are just hatin cause one of them is driving a 69 pinto and the other gets the buss everywere he go's and they have not had no ***** since ***** had them. but back to the christmas gifts she will like it last year i got my girl a system she loves it. you will get mad love

ok well fat as albert and what evr yo name is no cause my gurl beats tha hell outa *****es that talk to and yall just hatein cause yall aint got **** on me ok lets review i got a 2002 accord v6 ok theres 26000 and i got around 3 grand worth of audiobahn and 1500 in video **** and well black widow kit carbon fiber hood and wing

that are fabricated and well to top it all of 19"

Racin harts well ok now that you have droped yo mouth open and know i got yalls **** **** my dick and i dont care if my gurl leaves me cause i got so many gurl wantin me it aint funny and fatt ass albert well known fact bad ass gurl and bad ass rides dont mix wth fat ass guys ??

big daddy bass pimp on

saxy wac out in tha 2002 i though all yall hatein *****es knew ?

ok. i think its great that ur getting ur girl all this equipment for her car.but y audiobahn. i mean if u wanna get her the **** id try something else besides audiobahn. all audiobahn is some off brand trying to get up there. i mean when do u see them winnging competitions?

No ****. If you got that damn much money why would buy audiobahn? Holy ****. Buy some JL or Rockfords. Then you could win some damn competitons wit dat sheeot.

It's funny....these guys talkin' about how tight their Accords are. Why don't you get a car that every other guy isn't driving??? Accords are the most boring cars.

first of all dont be hating, and dont be braggin.

second rf ***** my left nut and jl is hanging on the other.

third, thats a damn lotta stuff to be buying your women(but whatever makes you happy) but why not buy a real car sense you sound very rich, and while your at it buy your a gf a real car(chicks driving camaros is the shiznet)

but as far as the sytem you designed, i think it will sound good, audiobahn makes good equipment

camaudio

#maaudio on dal.net

ACCORDMAN......... LOOK MAN YOU MIGHT HAVE ALL THIS CRAP BUT U STILL HAVE TO RELIZE SHE IS USING YOU MY GUY. i CAN TELL YOU HAVE BEEN SPOILED ALL YOUR LIFE THERE BUD. i THINK MY BUDDY IS BEATIN THAT ON THE SIDE..........

LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Shyne151
IMG_0632.jpg

just call me KeV

Apr 19, 2024