Participant count
  • Participant list

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
LOL. I meant Zapco

Item(s) for Sale: Blaupunkt, BMA 5350b

Reading around it looks like it was a zapco bosch amp and one of the first 5 channels ever made. Its a freaking tank and weighs easily as much as my ab150. It sounds wonderful and LOUD. It has 60 amps of fusing so you do the math.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5 or 3 channel*front or rear bridge*

subwoofer output 150 watts 4 ohm

4x50 at 4 ohm for interior speakers

420watts @ 2 ohm

350watts @ 4 ohm

s/n ratio 110dB

thd .025% 20-25khz

Freq. Response 5hz-100khz, -3dB

Id say after its cleaned up 7 of 10. My grandson was helping me get gut shots and a screw and knob walked away. I'm still looking for them

Price: 150 plus ship. Only trades might be pg 600.4 or a nice set of comps that can take power and sound good doing it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: buyer pays, I ship.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.