Zcon enclosure specs are up

denim
5,000+ posts

SSAudio.com
SSA HQ East
ZCON Series Sub Woofer

001.jpg

not trying to be a dicck or a douche or anything, but is there anything new or special about this sub? what would make me want this sub instead of any other one?

again, not being an ahole or anything, just havent heard too much about this.

not trying to be a dicck or a douche or anything, but is there anything new or special about this sub? what would make me want this sub instead of any other one?again, not being an ahole or anything, just havent heard too much about this.
Built in the USA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

not trying to be a dicck or a douche or anything, but is there anything new or special about this sub? what would make me want this sub instead of any other one?again, not being an ahole or anything, just havent heard too much about this.
I think the real question is why wouldn't you want this sub...

It is spanking new to market, that is why you are just hearing about the Zcon. The Zcon is in that elite class of daily driving, massive power sub woofers, that are built here in the USA, that don't sound like wet farts. There is nothing ground breaking in this driver. Just an very well done design, with great cooling and not peaky daily listening characteristics. We have a little different approach then most companies, we are not going to tell you to buy our driver over another, usually the reviews and word of mouth are far more effective and it is a straight forward approach from a user of the product, as it is not trying to sell you anything. Plus, sound quality is always a top priority for us in every model. Many drivers in this class are meant with just burp numbers in mind, and clarity is just thrown out the window in search of trophies. If the demand is there, we could move forward on a purely competition sub, but that is not right now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date