Zapco 350.2 vs. JL Audio 300/2

I hear ya on that but if I don't think I would ever buy a Zapco amp unless I could listen first. The reference series looks nice but because its their mid level line I'm wondering what they compromised to keep the price down. Its almost like I would have to insist on the C2K series if any at all.
the C2k's are out of this world. the reference series are a darn good amplifier though. they are better than the JL slash series.

Sorry man I'm talking about AMPS only though. Zapco has been making them alot longer than JL has so they SHOULD make better amps.
Keep in mind the guy who designed the old GOOD PPI Art Series Amps is the same one who designed the JL Slash Series amps. Contact JL if you don't believe me. Zapco may have been building amps for quite some time, but man, those Art Series amps were the ambrosia of PPI.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.