Yet another what to get thread.

Boomin Granny
10+ year member

St. Louis
Well, I just realized that I probably won't be able to afford what I have been wanting to get for a long time, but I really am tired of 3 mismatched 10"s(2 polks and a pioneer). I was trying to save for a xxx or brahma, but once I saved $400 to get those, I will still need bigger sub amp, alt, and components. I am looking at getting a dual 15 setup with an amp that would push them, I want to go sealed with the option of porting later, I want a mono amp, I would like to run at 2 ohms, I would rather get used, since I can get more quality parts cheaper and between 3-400 for sub/amp(I can build a sealed box no prob). I was really hyping on a xxx or brahma, but realized I probably do not need anything that powerful, I do not plan to compete with this setup, but It needs to get LOUD, because Im going deaf. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Thanks for any help in advance.

Umm....go with one 12" magnum d2. $300 shipped, grab yourself a 600-1000 watt amp. If u want to go a lil cheaper, hit up the profile cl1200...900 watts rms x1 for only $200. Or, whateve amp u want...build urself a 2 cube (after all displacement) ported @30hz. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.