COMPLETED WTT/WTB 370a CES alternator (2.4l Chrysler/dodge/fiat) for 320a+ (dodge 5.7l)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
**for the mods- I am not home at the moment but will put up pics with user tag and date when I get home.
Been awhile y’all! I built a system that I was happy enough with not to touch for a few years.

Anyhow, I moved out of my 2017 Chrysler 200 into a 15 charger with the 5.7. Willing to either sell or trade my 370a CES, and if no trades present, potentially buy a secondhand alternator for the 5.7.
My elec was way overbuilt for my needs, this thing has not been abused. Had it installed for approx 2.5 years. Let me know what y’all got!

Hey mate, if you are still looking to get the 370a CES alternator (2.4l Chrysler/dodge/fiat) for 320a+ (dodge 5.7l) text +1 706 300 5660 for fast response i got it for a fairly used price

lol no one is going to call or text you from here. IF you have all these items you claim to have on every single WTB thread then start your own thread with pictures of each item and your username with the day's date on it per the rules.

Another one running around claiming on every wtb that he has said items. I guess people are too lazy to read the rules about this stuff anymore. Time for the Goat! @Popwarhomie

lol no one is going to call or text you from here. IF you have all these items you claim to have on every single WTB thread then start your own thread with pictures of each item and your username with the day's date on it per the rules.

Another one running around claiming on every wtb that he has said items. I guess people are too lazy to read the rules about this stuff anymore. Time for the Goat! @Popwarhomie

I already reported him as scammer this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...