Wtt TFE 8.0 for 2 4-5k brazilians.

Participant count
  • Participants list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
Or sell my tfe so i can buy 2 4-5k brazilians. Minty conditoj just one small scratch. Ill show it in the pics. How are people uploading pics these days? I cant do it via website it keeps telling me error

Or sell my tfe so i can buy 2 4-5k brazilians. Minty conditoj just one small scratch. Ill show it in the pics. How are people uploading pics these days? I cant do it via website it keeps telling me error
imgur still works. I like sending myself the pics via facbook messenger and then right click the image and choose copy image address then use the forum's insert image tool and paste the link.

Why not just get a bass 12k.

Get on tapatalk, lets you upload direct and will link automatically for you.
Also how much for the tfe?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Gotta be brazilians ?
Yes need the small footprint

imgur still works. I like sending myself the pics via facbook messenger and then right click the image and choose copy image address then use the forum's insert image tool and paste the link.
Why not just get a bass 12k.
1. Need the small footprint to put under seats.

2. Need to gain match at 1 ohm tfe arm rest at .5 isnt a good idea lol

Get on tapatalk, lets you upload direct and will link automatically for you.
Also how much for the tfe?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
1100 shipped and insured? Im sure shipping this will be like $100 with full insurance coverage it weighs alot

Yes need the small footprint

1. Need the small footprint to put under seats.

2. Need to gain match at 1 ohm tfe arm rest at .5 isnt a good idea lol

1100 shipped and insured? Im sure shipping this will be like $100 with full insurance coverage it weighs alot
taramps bass 12k is quarter ohm burp and half ohm daily capable man. Same with sound digital power series Its a whole different class of taramps made purely for the american basshead market.

Here are some pics little scratch is by the passenger seat you can see it in one of the full body pics and i got a close up of it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C1500martin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
C1500martin
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies