WTS BNIB AQ1200D $280 + WTTF 12" 1200w-1800w+rms OR $cash+mine for larger AQ/SAZ/etc.

terryjoshsa
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Brand new in the box (taken out but not taken out of the plastic wrap, never powered) Audioque 1200D Amplifier. 1500-1800 watts 12" RMS power subs trades welcome. Also interested in trading my amp+cash for an AQ 2200D or SAZ2500D or BC2k. Other offer's welcome.

Specifications

Model AQ1200D

Frequency Response 20Hz—250Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio 100db

Low Pass Crossover 24db / Oct

Low Pass Crossover Range 20Hz—200Hz

Subsonic Crossover Range 10Hz—50Hz

Input Sensitivity 0.2V—8V

Output Master / Input Slave Connection Yes

Working Voltage 8V---16V

Efficiency @ 4 ohm 84%

Damping Factor Less than 150

Fuse Rating 40Amp X 3 (Linked 240 Amp)

Output Power 14.4V @ 1% THD 510X1 @ 4 ohm,870X1 @ 2 ohm,1200X1 @1 ohm

Output Power 14.4V @ 5% THD 1470X1 @ 1 ohm

Dimensions 12.75"(L)x9.27"(W)x2.35"(H)

$260 SHIPPED

or

FT for a like new/BNIB 12" 1500+ sub

or

FT plus a little cash for a like new+BNIB BC2k/AQ3500D/AQ2200D/SAZ2500D/similar Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Will take pictures of it in an hour or two, although I assure you the box it was shipped in looks exactly how you think it does. BNIB = BNIB! I'm not aggresive, just like to get down to business... Trade mehh!!!^_^

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: Brand new in the box (taken out but not taken out of the plastic wrap, never powered) Audioque 1200D Ampflifier. $295 after tax on the AQ website I'm charging $280 + shipping. I am slightly interested in 12" NON spl level subwoofers. Please be Like new or better condition and only *1200 watts continuous and above. For perspective, Fi 12" subs and Psi car audio level 2's after upgrades are ideal. 1500-1800 watts RMS power, good cheap price Etc.

(HDC3's XFL's etc. - good luck without a new AQ HDC3 or 2 XFL's I'm bored of these brands, I do not want your alpine subs or your amazon.com rockford fosgate's you got two of on the last time you ordered. I do have interest in Fi Q/BTL/BL/two SSD fully loaded on all. I have interest in SSA ZCON/ICON, as well as alot of interest in Psi Audio/other custom modification companies etc.)

I also have similar interest in trading my BNIB amp + small ammount of cash for BNIB/Like New/Etc. AQ2200/3500/OTHER AMPS widely known for their underpowered rating, low clip at high gains, and other QUALITY traits. Entertain me.

Specifications

Model AQ1200D

Frequency Response 20Hz—250Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio 100db

Low Pass Crossover 24db / Oct

Low Pass Crossover Range 20Hz—200Hz

Subsonic Crossover Range 10Hz—50Hz

Input Sensitivity 0.2V—8V

Output Master / Input Slave Connection Yes

Working Voltage 8V---16V

Efficiency @ 4 ohm 84%

Damping Factor Less than 150

Fuse Rating 40Amp X 3 (Linked 240 Amp)

Output Power 14.4V @ 1% THD 510X1 @ 4 ohm,870X1 @ 2 ohm,1200X1 @1 ohm

Output Power 14.4V @ 5% THD 1470X1 @ 1 ohm

Dimensions 12.75"(L)x9.27"(W)x2.35"(H)

My zipcode is 78681 for shipping estimates. It weighs like 14 pounds it'll hardly be anything.

$280 +buyer pays shipping

FT for a like new/BNIB 12" SQL/SPL level sub?

FT for my amp + cash for your like new/BNIB AQ2200/AQ3500/SAZ2500/SAZ3500/ETC.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
i got 2 dd3512.s for sale pm if interested ..not really wanting to trade.tho...glws

That's more than brand new from aq..... Not to mention you only have 12 posts, zero feedback, and zero pictures, which should include your screen name and the date....

aq1200_zps30fdcd3f-1_zps12c2a0ce.jpg

Dont gang up on me....ive sold 2 HDC3 12's on this website, this is my 3rd AQ1200D i'll have sold on these forums. I have tons of communication with local 2k watt amp/12 sub users as well I could just return this amp to audioque to get my money back, but I choose to circulate quaility equipment through this community.

The price is cheaper then you would pay at audioque. $269 + tax = $292.50 + Shippin = $330ish you pay for a 1200D from audioque

I will now pay shipping for you, save even more money on 100% identical car audio gear : )

My intentions are only good you guys can all rest easy, i dont care if you dont believe my past sales here I never closed my forum post when they were completed and never added their username to a list for everyone to see. I am willing to ship to you first, you people should just ask me in a message these things intstead of making me look like an *** hole publicly. Thanks.

I am without a cellphone camera or other to use right now, I will add them when I am able to make this a kodak moment. I have no problem shipping first if thats the purpose of the photo's? I have after all been involved with a lot of members here, and got a pretty good general feel that people here aren't here to scam each other. Show trust and gain trust?

I am without a cellphone camera or other to use right now, I will add them when I am able to make this a kodak moment. I have no problem shipping first if thats the purpose of the photo's? I have after all been involved with a lot of members here, and got a pretty good general feel that people here aren't here to scam each other. Show trust and gain trust?
need photos of it so peopel can see that you are in possesion of said items . just rules until you get feedback

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

terryjoshsa

10+ year member
terryjoshsa
Austin, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from