COMPLETED WTB NY Alpine MRX-M240 and Type-X Speakers

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviljacket

CarAudio.com Recruit
Looking to upgrade my monoblock, hoping to find the Alpine MRX-M240 in the Syracuse NY area or within a few hours driving distance, I can pay for shipping if I have to via PayPal G&S only (for both our protection) if not also looking to buy another MRX-M110. Also looking for any 6.5” Type-X speakers, component or coaxial, even the older sets as well, and/or any pieces to any Type-X set as well (crossovers, tweeters, seperate speakers blown or not, etc) Also an iLX-207, or Alpine RCAs, also any Type-X subs blown or not, and Type-R 15” woofers.

Lmk, thx guys and gals!

my buddy has a m240 Im trying to get him to go bigger so i can probably talk him into selling, whats the offer? missing the thin end covers

lmk if he does, I’m down for whatever is fair but if/when he does ...could be for foreverfrom now if he’s still using it lol, but I def want it so tell him consider sold when he does upgrade

Don’t send me messages like this dude, knowing I won’t send cash unprotected, but so desperate still trying to get money sent unprotected, especially when you have and know about the difference between PayPal goods and service and family and friends and STILLLLLL try to get that money sent unprotected ...apparently ppl are still this ******* stupid ...this dude is a straight scammer btw so heads up :/

Attachments

• 9E6B3FC7-B9E0-40D3-A928-436B95C6E865.jpeg
    9E6B3FC7-B9E0-40D3-A928-436B95C6E865.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 87
haha I was like I didn't pm you. He will be around back in town monday and I got his new amp ready lol. ill for sure be in touch.

If you are looking for multiple I actually did a install of one like 2 weeks ago that was a little much for his subs and electrical system with his PWM alternator it was not agreeing, I could contact him as well

haha I was like I didn't pm you. He will be around back in town monday and I got his new amp ready lol. ill for sure be in touch.

If you are looking for multiple I actually did a install of one like 2 weeks ago that was a little much for his subs and electrical system with his PWM alternator it was not agreeing, I could contact him as well

lol ya man ppl really be trying stupid ****. And yes plz do bro, would really like to score 2, def keep in touch and lmk, I’ll PM my contact info bro

Scams have been happening here and DIYMA like crazy. Anyone who posts I have this for sale call me or email the report the account ASAP and maybe we will get lucky to have them banned here. DIYMA they are banned damn near instantly but they have a ton of mods that are active.

Last edited:
Ok ya, seems to be happening a lot more since zelle/CashApp/other unprotected money apps been released ...like way to go to make it easier to scam, but who cares right long as they get their cut LOL. Like wtf but ya. To thx for info, another reason why I posted his message/username.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...