WTB new or like new CADENCE ZRS-C65

Participant count
  • Participant list

soldieroftafari
10+ year member

Just as the title says, I have another version of this amp and the OCD in me wont allow me to have non matching amps, at least for this time around. I would love to find one NIB but if you have one in perfect cosmetic and working condition we could probably work something out. I used to have an account here years ago but it looks like its gone, I have plenty of buying/selling feedback under the name sleeplessindavis on ebay. Thanks in advance! I would be willing to pay $200 for a NIB one though Ive seen them go for less than that, let me know!

I have one that I'd be willing to let go, it's used but in good cosmetic condition. I can take pics tomorrow if you are interested. I don't have the box or papers with me right now. Good news is that I'll be driving through Sac in about 10 days on my way to Boise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.