COMPLETED WTB: JVC KS-BTA200 Bluetooth adapter[US-NY]

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

catawalks

CarAudio.com Newbie
NY
EDIT: Found a new-in-box ADV38 and a new AVX33 faceplate so I'm good there. Also picked up a decent AVX11 so I'm still looking for the Bluetooth adapter is anyone happens across one.

Side note that I didn't know before, but the AVX33 faceplate works just fine on the ADV38 head unit, and that device can only store a single Bluetooth device to it. Weird thing is that the stored device seems to be saved on the faceplate itself. So I ended up connecting my phone to one faceplate and my SO's phone to the other faceplate. Just swap faces depending on who is taking the car out. What a strange system old Bluetooth implementations had.

Looking for one of the JVC single DIN DVD head units with tactile face buttons and Bluetooth. Either the AVX33 or the ADV38 would be my first choice as they have the slightly larger screens, but I'd also consider an AVX11 if anyone has the JVC Bluetooth adapter that goes with it, the KS-BTA200. I'm trying to retain playback controls on the head unit which the cheap aftermarket adapters don't seem capable of doing.

Anyways, let me know if you happen to have one kicking around or know of someone that does. I've seen a couple pop up on ebay but it seems pretty dry right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...