Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanmcgahee

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$-/+350
Hello, my name is Sean McGahee. I am a Disabled Army Veteran and i have currently purchased my first vehicle since recovering from my injuries that occurred while i was deployed in Afghanistan. I am currently having a new engine installed into the SUV i purchased and am in need of an Amplifier to finish off the system I've been collecting for the 2000 Rodeo LS, 3.2L, V6 i just purchased. I am in search of a DD audio M2C amp or similar mono amp for the DD redline 712 D2 subwoofer that i recently acquired for the SUV. I was thinking to put between 1500 and 2000 RMS and between 2500 and 3000 peak amps on this 12". I purchased it from a local audio shop owner who was running 4 of them out of his competition vehicle which was running on 8000rms total or 2000rms each. I dont mean to sound cheap, but i am on a fixed disability for income and the vehicle plus repairs and upgrades has already put me in a tight spot, so i am hoping to find a good deal on a quality amp that will last so that im not loosing on this investment. The amplifier and speaker box are all i have left to purchase and im all set. Anyone that has this Amplifier or one of similar quality/power could you please contact me with details? Anyone that could possibly point me towards someone who might be able to help square me away with a decent deal would also be greatly appreciated and you would become my personal hero lol! Thank you for your time in reading this and God Bless!

Sincerely,
Sean McGahee

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-022510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-022510_Chrome.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...