COMPLETED WTB Car Audio Brand Name with rights, web site, trademarks and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulomer

CarAudio.com Newbie
Turkey
Hi everyone
I would like to buy a Car Audio brand name with all of its rights such as web site, marks and everything. If you are not the seller, please advice brand names so I can check with them. I appreciate for any suggestions.
Thanks

He must be a Turkish prince with millions of dollars.
This is funny. But I don't think that kind of brand owner will not ask for $1m. Besides I am looking for something around $100k-$200k.
We are looking for this because we want to do business globally. If you have better advice, please tell me.

This is funny. But I don't think that kind of brand owner will not ask for $1m. Besides I am looking for something around $100k-$200k.
We are looking for this because we want to do business globally. If you have better advice, please tell me.
Not sure how far 100-200 gets you into buying an audio brand that's doing anything. Inventory will probably add up very quickly and with the current state of importing from the Far East you'll need to start ordering today if you expect to have products in stock before mid summer. Also not cheap.

If you have a niche product and a very good one you could probably do OK, something like the Anarchy mid-woofers could probably be done on a light budget, but R&D of a truly good and unique product won't come cheap and if you already have a product why not just use your existing brand name, or make a new name suitable for export, and go from there?

Honestly I can't see any value in buying a brand name from a company that is struggling/failing/already failed and thinking that's giving you a leg-up, because now you're buying all the bad parts of the reputation from whatever caused them to fail in the first place.

Honestly if you want to set up a good international business, you should see if you can get into selling 7.62X37 ammunition to the USA. In a couple years we will no longer be able to import ammunition from Russia (unless we get some new people in government who change this policy) and someone will need to pick up the slack. In the meantime, supply is still rather thin here and if you can figure out how to manufacture at a competitive price you should be able to sell it as fast as you could make it.

I think Turkey already manufactures a lot of weapons (some of which are pretty good) and other things for NATO so you may already have good infrastructure and talent in your country already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...