Wrecked, car totalled. Best SUV's to put a system in .

Participant count
  • Participants list
So I'm getting a new car, and I'm looking for a cabin size that will resonate clear hard bass. The car I wrecked was a Chevy Blazer, it never sounded right. I had three different systems in it that I removed from other vehicles, and all three systems sounded way better in my other cars. I know there are several factors at play, but I've always wondered what sounds best cars/trucks/SUV's, big/small, etc..

I've been looking at small and midsized SUV's, and Subaru wagons. But my options are pretty wide open. I dunno know fellas, any thoughts?

Last edited:
Blazers are some of the best SUVs for audio- the old body on frame Blazers from the 90s to early 00s.

Not the Trailblazers or the brand new pile of **** that GM slapped a Blazer badge on in an attempt to fool gen x'ers and millenials.

Blazers are some of the best SUVs for audio- the old body on frame Blazers from the 90s to early 00s.

Not the Trailblazers or the brand new pile of **** that GM slapped a Blazer badge on in an attempt to fool gen x'ers and millenials.

My blazer was a 2000. The other car I had the systems in was a Dodge neon, and mustang cobra, bother cars sounded way clearer, and deeper. The Blazer was loud, but it didn't produce clean bass, the lows were way better in the cars. This surprised me because I thought SUV's sounded better than vehicles with a trunk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.