Wrap car floor in leather vinyl?

In all honesty other then wrapping that one plastic panel and making the amp rack I haven’t done much more. It was very discouraging. But I later found out I was also using a wrap that wasn’t as flexible as some other stuff I found. This summer I’m gonna continue my work
I’ve been wanting to experiment some with wrapping stuff so that’s why I’m curious....I was wanting to learn more of the pros and cons of it ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A set of rounds in all of the doors, not the front or the front and the rears, with the dash speakers, no mention of the rear doors, didn't...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
You can add a passive x-over between the HK harness and Logic sub. Just know that an inline passive will also affect the HK sub's frequency curve...
I just had the normal muscle stiffness in the neck and back when you get impacted hard. I wasn’t going to lawyer up until my insurance company and...

About this thread

DarkKnightSM

Senior VIP Member
DarkKnightSM
Co Springs
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from