Would it be a waiste getting such a powerfull amp?

i always say get the biggest u can afford in case u want to upgrade the subs later, then turn the gain up a little

besides that amp probably puts out near 400 (guess)

are you going to buy two of them or one, because that amp gives 900 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms, and those comp vr's could probably take like 600 rms but that amp is not going to give anywhere close to that power but buy it if you want, its your money

dont get that amp, if ur tight on cash u can usualy find a profile CA1200 for around that much. same amount of power but sony is over rated

Im kinda strapped on cash is the $40 extra for that amp really worth it. If I didnt already say this im getting 2 kicker 12'' comp VR's. The profile amp say 900 watt bridged what does that mean?

That's 900 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms. So you buy 2 Kicker Comp VR dual 4 ohm subs. Then you wire the voice coils in series so each sub is 8 ohms. Then wire the subs in parallel so they give you a 4 ohm load. Then hook that up to the amp and get 450W RMS to each sub. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.