Would anyone throw my box and a couple diff subs in bass box n tell me what they think

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vogey84

CarAudio.com Recruit
mn
The box dimensions are 41x48x25.5 (1.5" sides and bottom 3" baffle) slot port at rear with 2 1.5" braces so 6x42 area slot goes to 6" from floor currently ends flush with baffle. 1.5" port wall.

17.13ft3 net (Including baffle cut outs minus port and box bracing but not sub displacment) just curious how 4 bass hawk 15s looks on paper inverted or not vs xfls, or skar vfl or t5 soundstream or do you know of a sub better suited for 2-300ish a sub? In an 06 navigator subs up port up all way to the rear top of box is 12" or so from roof (can't pull box in/out with subs inverted, can mount them once box in place though) I can extend port another 6" or so if needed or

For 300 a subwoofer you can do much better then Skar or Soundstream. These come to mind at 330 and then 360 & not too mention you can customize them with a few options vs those other ones.

Fi is back up and taking orders as well choice of what you want for options. You can have different Xmax, extra cooling and what not. Running 2 of them if you are going to run at 1 ohm you would go with Dual 1 ohm then. Total with no extra cooling is 319 plus shipping if you wanted the extra cooling which I would its 339 plus shipping.

I only mentioned the soundstream because I' have 1 I'm mostly interested in what a box calc perdicts the box with 4 american bass hawks will sound like . I ordered 2 more so I'll have 4 soon. Each on a taramps hd3000. The current box is 41x48x25.5 there is room for 48x48x36ish

You should just pay buck for a design he can give you a full cut sheet to work with whatever subwoofers you choose along with the music you listen to and the kind of vehicle. His costs are not that much for a design and well worth every penny as others have said here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...