WOLFRAM AG 12 IS LOUDER THAN FU 750

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
some of u said get bigger amp keep fu because ag wouldn't be as loud..i was concerned too because 3" coil, beefier sub on same power.. i got killer deal on wolfram and wanted u to know the ag is noticeably louder after 1 month than fu 750 was after 13 months... on same ppi amp (1150rms) in same box, same settings on amp.. i also got rca bass knob fri and that also made sub louder..

Attachments

• wolfram ag box angle.jpg
    wolfram ag box angle.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
some of u said get bigger amp keep fu because ag wouldn't be as loud..i was concerned too because 3" coil, beefier sub on same power.. i got killer deal on wolfram and wanted u to know the ag is noticeably louder after 1 month than fu 750 was after 13 months... on same ppi amp (1150rms) in same box, same settings on amp.. i also got rca bass knob fri and that also made sub louder..

Just looked at the specs on your sub and I don't think anyone would be surprised that it's louder. I may look into getting a couple myself. How big is your box and what's it tuned to? Also if it we're me I'd be sending the Wolfram at least a solid 1500 watts.

Just looked at the specs on your sub and I don't think anyone would be surprised that it's louder. I may look into getting a couple myself. How big is your box and what's it tuned to? Also if it we're me I'd be sending the Wolfram at least a solid 1500 watts.
yeah it would like more power fs.. box 2.25cfad 36hz

just rca is better signal or something than the phone cord type idk

Rca type, If it's passive it only attenuates what signal comes from the source. Remote knobs that come with amps sometimes control "bass boost" instead of just overall signal level. Depends on your amp Gramps... you've researched your amp to death by now I'm sure... you tell me.
My amp remote uses a Cat 5 cable... why?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.