Witch is better , amarican bass xd or sundown audio e series v.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ripz4dayz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Witch subwoofer is better , im looking to get 2 ,12s of eithe one but i dont know witch it get , amarican bass xd 1222 or 1244 , or sundown audios e series v.4 ? Help lol id like to know from people that have used them ,also anyone used the skar svr or w.e there called ? The cheaper ones

I’d choose the Sundown but the American Bass would work just fine in a good enclosure also. I’m not a huge fan of Skar, but they’re cheap and they do work pretty well. The low end Skar is cheaply made, but any sub will do well in a decent enclosure. The Skar SDR isn’t a horrible sub. It puts out decent bass on a budget.

Ive never been disappointed with any of the American Bass subs Ive ran and own. Even the cheap XO series 10s Ive got get down for the coin. I myself wouldnt buy a screw from S.down.I would also take a look at CT Sounds subs for the $

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...